Damascus - 03_D_012019
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Open minded to learn new subjects and share your experience with other team members.
- Quick learner able to quickly adjust to new fast paced environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or related degree • Follow up work - Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Good command of English and Arabic language, spoken and written.
- Good computer skills.
- Recognized secretarial or business management qualification.
- Perfect communication and time management skills.
- Hard worker, accurate and team player.
- Flexible, responsible and able to work with a variety of people.
- Interact internally with various departments to ensure business continuity.
- Receive visitors, arrange conference calls and screen incoming call, and schedule
- Meeting and appointments.
- Responsible for diary Management, booking flights and hotels.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and minutes of meeting.
- Organize meetings, conferences and other business related events.
- Maintain and manage filing and data with respect to confidentiality level.
- Handle bid certifications on behalf of the Executive Manager, and review proposals Before submitting to Customers.
- Develop prospects databases.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective.
- Performance of the role.